An optimal testing setting
When sharing a Campaign URL with your Participants, it is important that they follow the requirements for proper test results.
To complete each test, the Participant will need:
- A PC or Mac with access to a webcam
- A well-lit environment
- Speakers or headphones with the sound on
- Watch your video all the way to the end!
- Answer all questions at the end of the video and submit.
It is a good idea to share these instructions with each Participant as these will ensure optimal results.
Sharing your Campaign
There are 3 places in our app where you can get your Campaign URL to share it with Participants.
1. At the end of the Campaign creation flow you will see a screen showing the Campaign URL. Just click the copy button next to the link and your are ready to share.
2. You can also get the Campaign URL from the Campaign Manager screen.
Hover over the Campaign Thumbnail and click on the Options Menu (3 dots icon) and select "Copy Campaign Link". The Campaign URL will be copied to your clipboard.
3. You can also get the Campaign URL from within the Campaign Results screen, in the Title Toolbar.
Click "Copy Campaign Link". The Campaign URL will be copied to your clipboard.
You're ready to share
Once you've copied the Campaign URL, you can share using your favorite method to recruit Participants.
This could be done through a social media post, direct email or newsletter.
Virtually anyone can participate in your Campaign, as long as they meet the Optimal Testing Setting described at the top.